Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Keeping track of your comments

One of the most difficult aspects of blogging has been keeping track of your comments. If you visit more than one blog, where you often leave a comment, it can be confusing to remember when and where you posted your two cents.

I have been looking for a solution to this for some time. I had tried CoComment a few months ago, but it kept crashing my browser.

I can now safely say that the new version of CoComment is available and it works like a charm. I especially like it's functionality with FireFox.

If you're looking for a different way to keep track of your comments, I suggest listening to Episode 38 of Six Pixels of Separation. Mitch Joel outlines some fantastic methods in his popular marketing podcast.

Now, just don't forget to leave a comment.

Cheers,
Dave

No comments: