Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nashville in Forbes Top 20 for jobs!

Hey hey hey. Great news. Forbes has rated Nashville #18 of the Top 20 cities in the U.S. for jobs. I tried to read the actual story on Forbe's web site, but it's formated in an annoying, unstoppable slide show. Hmrf. Here's the link

Can a job for me be that far away? Hmmm...we'll see.

I must mention that I recently met with two incredible people in Nashville. Karen Stone is the President of the American Marketing Association's Nashville Chapter. We didn't know each other before meeting, but she was kind enough to take some time to chat with me about the marketing industry in Nashville. I owe her a BIG thank you!

I also met with Brian Gordon of the Nashville Film Festival. Brian is a die-hard film lover, like myself. He has a wide knowledge of the arts scene in Nashville. Having come from an arts/broadcast/media background, I appreciated his input in the Nashville scene. A BIG thank you to you too!

I smell employment just around the corner... (sniff) (sniff)

No comments: