Friday, April 13, 2007

Thanks AMA

I just wanted to post a note to thank the good people at the Nashville Chapter of the American Marketing Association. They put on a fantastic shindig last night at Bailey's on Broadway, a great location for such an event.

I met loads of great folks who are all about marketing. I'm so use to being active on social networking sites that it was refreshing to meet people in the flesh. There's still nothing like a handshake, I can't imagine we new media marketers will ever master the virtual handshake.

Of course there's too many of you to mention, so I want this to be my big thanks to all of you in attendance. Clearly, the marketing community is a strong, vibrant one in Nashville. I'm looking forward to sinking my feet deeper in the industry here.

Cheers,
Dave

No comments: