Thursday, May 31, 2007

My offer to help you find a job in Nashville

I just read an article on the Tennessean regarding teens and jobs this summer, or rather, the lack there of.

Finding a summer job will be tougher than ever for area teens.

I'd like to go ahead right now and put my offer on the table. If you would like me to help you find a job please let me know. This offer is for young people. I'm not guaranteeing a job, but I'll do my best to help you land one. I'm not looking for payment, there are no strings attached.

Over the years I have had many jobs. My most recent ones can be found on my Linked In profile on this blog. Drop by and have a look.

Email me: newmedianashville AT gmail.com and we'll talk.

Happy job hunting.
Dave


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic initiative, Dave.

Students... Dave is an amazingly nice and committed guy. Take advantage of his help while it's available.

And that's community!

Dave said...

Thanks for the message Mark. I appreciate it.

Surprisingly, I haven't had any takers yet. Perhaps the jobs aren't as scarce for young people here as the Tennessean reported.

Or maybe they're just shy.

My offer still stands.

Cheers,
Dave