Thursday, February 7, 2008

Join me on ooVoo

On February 13 at 8pm CST, I'm going to be participating in a series of 6-way video conversations with Dave Made That readers, Two Boobs and a Baby listeners, and folks who dig what I do, using ooVoo.

My ooVoo Day With is a week-long experiment in blogger to fan interaction. Rock star bloggers from across the 'sphere will host interactive conversations on hot topics, facilitated by the multi-person video chat technology from our friends at ooVoo. Get face-to-face with your favorites and move beyond the post-comment-post world.

If you'd like to check it out and "meet" me and each other, go to http://www.myoovooday.com and register today. There are only 40 places available.

Besides getting to know one another, I would love to chat to you about new media marketing, social networking, organizing podcamps and barcamps, my recent blog posts or podcast episodes, and/or whatever is on your mind!

I hope to see you Wednesday, February 13 at 8pm CST (that's 9pm EST). Please don't be shy, sign up today to reserve your spot. I'm looking forward to chatting with you live.

Cheers.
Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a post i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible and also i have some information for you just click here
samsung galaxy s2 case
galaxy s2 case
galaxy s2 cover
windows 7 cool gadgets
samsung galaxy s2 case
windows 7 temp profile registry fix
htc
gadgets
gadgetsntechs